Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kampo Juan (Manolo Fortich Bukidnon)

Anyone who's adventurous enough to try FLY-BY-WIRE at 100FT? Then you guys should try the Philippines ONE-and-ONLY Anicycle at Kampo Juan. I'm inviting you all to try the feeling of being suspended on the air high above the grounds---- higher than the green, lovely trees with an Anicycle. Don't get me wrong, it's not even close to scary!  It's spine-chilling, breathtaking, exhilarating name them all you'll feel them all! But ofcourse, their engineers are following the safety guidelines to make sure you'll cross from one side to the other in one piece- safe and sound.
        



With my very dear friend Ivan! Hoorah!
Getting geared up for a 250 meter Zipline ride. ^_^ Not as long as Dahilayan's Zipline but still as exciting! Anyways, I'm really excited to post their address here because I'm quite sure that you are- right at this very moment- is thinking about visiting the beautiful Kampo Juan so here you go: Click here: Map :)


CROSSING THE HANGING BRIDGE. What makes this different from the other hanging bridges I've crossed is that there’s no wooden plank for you to step on to- just  NETS. You can actually take a nice view of the river below. If I'm not mistaken, the hanging bridge is suspended 80M from the ground. Certainly a MUST-TRY! 

Slowly but surely.
Come away! Fly Away!
Right after crossing the 80 M hanging bridge, you'll arrive at the next stop- the 250 M Zipline! ^_^ We came to Kampo Juan April 2011 and most of their rides we're not available YET but their friendly staff told us they will also have Rappeling,  Forest Trail Walking, Horticulture, Camping and Paramotoring. I'm not quite sure if they're all available right this time but I certainly do hope so!


Safe Landing! :)
Hiking our way up to the Pavilion. Look at that view! I really wish I could make you see how beautiful the trees and the cliffs look like in this photo as it is in person.



I needed a drink. So much for the thrilling afternoon!

My friends who chose to relax at the Bamboo Pavilion and enjoying the cool, fresh Bukidnon air.





Til next time Kampo Juan.



1 comment: