Saturday, May 24, 2014

Balicasag Island

Fresh from a break up. 
I remember taking that trip with my mother and my younger sister because I just broke up with my long time boyfriend and I needed an escape even just for a few days. Nah. Actually, I just made that up for drama. We broke up March and this Bohol trip was in May. When my mother told us that she's planning to go to Simala and do her religious thing, I had to make a way so I can come. I told my sister we could both go with her so she can also try Crown Regency's Edge Coaster Ride and drop by Panglao Island in Bohol (because my chinito fling is from Bohol and we could meet up -- but that's not how I convinced my sister though. I showed her photos of Alona Beach and Chocolate Hills and all those pretty photos I can find from Flickr.

You can check out my post about Alona Beach here: Alona

So fast forward to that one fine morning, our bankero was very early! Right on schedule, very cheerful! We started off with Dolphin Watching (I didn't quite enjoy that though). The dolphins were too far away, I remember only spotting 4-6 of them and most of the time just flippers. So okay, done with the Dolphin Watching, we headed to Balicasag Island. We transferred to a much smaller boat without the motor engine roaring and tadaah! A piece of heaven under water.





















No comments:

Post a Comment